page 72

The Conqueror is put away with Pure Darkness and Untaimed Conqueror. The two people teleport. Meanwhile Madness says "I can't believe he left me he coulden't have only been using me to cause fear for him to regain his Full power could he? Stupid Nightmare using me" Madness is hit with a Ball of Energy by one of the two she says "YOU JUST MADE A HUGE MISTAKE YOU WILL SUFFER!" Madness puts her hand out and a Sword enters her hand she says "SAY HI TO THE SWORD OF MADNESS YOU WON'T BE WALKING OUT OF HERE ALIVE!" The two people look at each other they nod and the one without a sword steps forward. He moves faster than Madness can keep up with they hit her with an Energy Attack defeating her. They take The Sword of Madness and the other one takes Madness they bring her to the room with Pure Darkness The Conqueror and Untaimed Conqueror. Meanwhile at Battle of The Gods The crowd is on the edge of their seats watching the battle between John and Casedy. John is at his Full Power holding nothing back he has pushed Casedy to his limits. The two are evenly matched until Casedy says "YOU SHOULD BE HONORED BECAUSE YOU ARE ABOUT TO WITNESS FIRST HAND THE FULL POWER OF CASEDY THE IMMORTAL PHOENIX GOD!" Casedy goes to his full power and the battlefeild goes up in flames. John takes to the air and attacks but Casedy easily evades and counters with an attack of his own. John is defeated and starts to decend to the ground. He says in his head "I'm sorry master Alice Kale Lucy Sally Chuck and even you Flash but I coulden't win he's too strong forgive me"