page 14

Flash says "YOU LOSE!" John breaks the Sword than moves at the speed of sound and attacks Flash from all directions. Flash manages to stop the first few attacks but than he misses one attack. This attack throws him his game than he is quickly beaten. After the attack stops Flash is struggleing to stand John says "THIS IS THE END!" John hits Flash with a Ball of Energy at point blank range. Flash collapses and The Announcer says "HERE IS YOUR WINNER JOHN THE HUMAN!" Most of the crowd starts to boo John the rest of the crowd chants "HE'S A CHEATER A HUMAN CAN'T BEAT A GOD THERE'S NO WAY!" John walks away from the defeated Lightning God. Later that day John goes to Veangeance's house which is the crater he made when falling out of the sky. Veangeance says "HOW DID IT GO? YOU WIN?" John says "Yeah I beat him but I would like to learn how to create an Energy Sword" Veangeance says "Oh you do? Ok i'll think about it" John says "Thank you master Veangeance" John leaves the next day during class students chatter they say "He's lucky that's why he beat Flash it's because he felt bad for the human so he threw the fight" Someone else says "I heard that the fight was a set up they planed the whole thing" Someone else says "It doesn't matter he will lose in the next fight" After school John talks to Veangeance who says "Fine I will teach you how to make weapons out of your energy" John says "Thank you master Veangeance" A week later over the schools intercom John listens for his next fight he hears "ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL AGAINST JACK THE WIND GOD!"