page 63

One month later John has defeated four more fighters and is now in the semi finals. Alice is also in the semi finals. The morning announcements starts "IT'S TIME FOR THE SEMI FINALS EVERYONE OUR FIRST MATCH WILL BE ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL AGAINST CASEDY THE IMMORTAL PHEONIX GOD AND OUR SECOND MATCH WILL BE JOHN THE HUMAN GOD SLAYER AGAINST MAX THE GOD OF TIME THESE TWO FIGHTS WILL BE GUARENTED TO AMAZE YOU!" A group of students goes over to John they say "Hey John do you think you can beat him?" John says "Yeah I can beat him" Alice leaves the classroom John says "What's wrong with her?" Someone says "Haven't you heard? She's the second best in the school your third Max is fourth and number one is" John says "Casedy The Immortal Phoenix God" Kale says "That's right John she's just nervous and afraid to fight Casedy" John says "She can win though right?" Kale says "It's hard to say she might find a way to win or she will lose" John says "She can win I just know she can!" Kale says under her breath "Yeah she will win i'll make sure of that" John says "Did you say something?" Kale says "I said I also believe she can win I know you'll beat Max" John says "Thank you for your support" Kale says "Anytime" Later that day Kale sees the Match Cordinator and takes control of him she changes the order of the fights than orders them never to say a word of their encounter. The next day The Announcement says "LADIES AND GENTELEMEN WE ARE SORRY THERE'S BEEN A MIX UP IN THE SEMI FINALS THE FIGHTS ARE THE SAME BUT INSTEAD OF BEING THE FIRST FIGHT ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL AGAINST CASEDY THE IMMORTAL PHOENIX GOD WILL BE THE SECOND FIRST MATCH IS JOHN THE HUMAN GOD SLAYER AGAINST MAX THE GOD OF TIME SORRY FOR THE MIX UP!"