page 39

Savage says "I DON'T CARE FIGHT ME NOW!" Monster says "FINE IF THAT'S WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO SHUT YOU UP!" Monster than says "Let's take this somewhere diffrent" Savage and Monster are teleported to another Dimension Monster says "BRING IT ON I WILL SHOW YOU THE ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!" Savage attacks Monster evades and counters Savage says "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!?" Savage attacks Monster continues to evade Savage gets angry and says "FIGHT ME!" Savage throws a punch Monster catches the fist in midair and says "You want me to fight you?" Savage says "YES I WANT YOU TO FIGHT ME!" Monster says "THAN STOP HOLDING BACK WE WILL FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING WE GOT!" Savage says "YOU WILL LOSE!" Monster says "WE SHALL SEE ABOUT THAT!" Monster's power strength attack speed Energy defense all increase dramticly Monster says "This is the results of my hardwork and this IS MY POWER!" Monster goes to full power and the ground beneath his feet begins to shake and come loose. Savage says "So this is your full power NOW THAN BEHOLD MY POWER!" Savage combines all of his Savage Hyperactive Mode stages with the thirty two stages of generation one Hyperactive Mode and his full power causeing a huge wave of energy from Savage he says "NOW THAN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR DEFEAT!" Monster says "YOUR GOING TO LOSE NO MATTER WHAT!" Savage says "This will be the fight that determines what is stronger MY POWER OR YOUR HARD WORK!" Monster says "I COULDEN'T AGREE MORE!" Savage and Monster begin their fight. Savage is beating Monster he evades Monster's attacks and counters with one of his own attacks.