page 27

Invincible says "NIGHTMARE? YOUR A MONSTER!" Nightmare says "I'm not a monster i'm just a Nightmare" Nightmare vanishes Invincible says "That monster is free this could be the end of everything we know and love" Meanwhile Veangeance says "What was that?" Veangeance hears someone say "Hello Veangeance did you forget about me?" Veangeance says "Nightmare it can't be you shoulden't be here!" Nightmare says "I was tired of watching you guys have all the fun I want to have some fun myself" Veangeance says "What do you want with me?" Nightmare says "Me I don't want anything from you but my friend here is another story" Veangeance says "What friend?" Veangeance hears someone say "Why Veangeance? Why did you do it? Why did you run away from me? Did you find someone else? TELL ME!" Veangeance is frozen in place by fear Nightmare says "Tell her why did you leave Luck behind?" Luck steps out of the Shadows she says "Don't you love me Veangeance?" Veangeance says "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Luck says "Is it true you did find somebody else? No if I CAN'T HAVE YOU NOBODY CAN!" Luck runs towards Veangeance she chops off both of his arms with an axe Veangeance screams in both pain and fear. Luck says "LET ME SHOW YOU JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!" Luck aims for the head and starts to swing but than disappears. Veangeance's arms are still attached to his body he looks up at a laughing NIghtmare who says "How did you enjoy your nightmare Veangeance want another one?" Veangeance says "No I don't want another one don't give me another one!" Nightmare says "If I were you I would return to that girl she might really kill you if she finds you first but that's my opinon well take care Veangeance see you in your dreams and in your Nightmares"