page 7

Meanwhile on another planet Pure Darkness and Kale are watching people burn to death when Luck says "Pure Darkness where is Veangeance?" Pure Darkness says "I have no idea I thought you knew but if that's the case he could be anywhere happy hunting!" Luck says "Hunting? Untaimed Conqueror is a hunter I think" Luck leaves and goes to where Untaimed Conqueror is. He is playing a hunting game with Despair when Luck says "HEY UNTAIMED CONQUEROR CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN FIND VEANGEANCE!?" Untaimed Conqueror comes over to Luck from behind he comes from inside some bushes he covers her mouth and says in a quiet voice "I have no idea I don't keep in touch with him often so good luck bye!" Untaimed Conqueror lets go of Luck's mouth and she says "THANK YOU UNTAIMED CONQUEROR!" Luck leaves and Untaimed Conqueror gets shot in the back Despair says "I win now who was that girl? I heard ANSWER OR DIE!"  Untaimed Conqueror says "It was Luck" Despair says "THAT'S IT YOU DIE!" Meanwhile Luck appears in a place for the unstable and powerful she says "Madness do you know where Veangeance is?" Madness shakes her head and Luck says "Thanks for nothing" Luck leaves she goes to Wakanda in search of the Conqueror and overhears an arguement between Lucy and Invincible Lucy says "I MET HIM FIRST SO HE'S MINE!" Invincible says "NO YOU DIDNE'T I MET HIM FIRST SO HE'S MINE ALONE STUPID BITCH!" Lucy says "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU UGLY TROLL!" Invincible says "FLAT CHESTED FLUSSY!" Lucy says "OVER INFLATED WATER BALLONS!" Invincible says "WORTHLESS TRASH!" Lucy says "ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE YOUR FATHER WAS MURDERED BY BERSERKER IN COLD BLOOD!?"