page 26

John says "I need your help" Veangeance says "What do you need?" John says "I need to learn how to control Deadman's Blessing" Veangeance says "Deadman's Blessing? Why do you need to know how to control that?" John says "I need to know so I don't go berserk and attack bystanders" Veangeance says "Berserk that is something I can relate to but I can easily teach you how to control Deadman's Blessing it is the brother of Hyperactive but where Hyperactive is fuled by Rage and haterid Deadman's Blessing is fuled by Guilt and Veangeance so it should be quite simple to teach you to control it but that training begins tommorow unless you think you can do it now than be my guest" John says "I guess I can wait until tommorow" Veangeance says "Smart choice" John says "Thank you master Veangeance" John leaves Veangeance says "So Deadman's Blessing and Hyperactive what a surprize that we encountred them don't you agree Berserker?" Meanwhile Berserker continues to train when he says "What are you doing now Veangeance?" At that moment Veangeance, Untaimed Conqueror, Pure Darkness, Madness and The Conqueror all start to wither in pain as something happens to The Conqueror. Invincible says "WHAT'S WRONG CONQUEROR DEAR?" The Conqueror says "NO STAY AWAY HE'S COMING!" Invincible says "Who's coming?" At that moment a hand comes out of The Conqueror's chest than an arm another hand and an arm a mouth a head than the rest of the body. This person is a male with black skin eyes clothes this person says "HELLO ALL DID YOU MISS ME!?" Invincible says "Who are you?" The person says "I am Nightmare the master of dreams and Nightmares and you are Invincible nice to meet you"