page 65

John makes his way to the ring and the entire crowd cheer him on loud and proud after it dies down The Announcer says "AND HIS OPPONENT MAX THE GOD OF TIME!" Max makes his way to the ring John says "Give me everything you got!" Max says "Don't worry after watching your previous fights unfold I know holding back will be my downfall so I will use my full power right from the start" The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" John and Max begin their fight meanwhile Kale makes her way to Alice. She finds Alice prepareing for her fight she goes over to her Alice says "Can I help you?" Kale says "Yeah you can help me I order you to never stop fighting Casedy fight till you drop dead begin this task once The Announcer calls out Let the fight begin after I leave never talk about this encounter bye" Kale leaves but on her way out she says "Until than return to what you were doing" Alice returns to prepareing for battle. Meanwhile Max stops time and lands a thousand attacks on John. Time continues and John is down on one knee he clenches his teeth and Max says "That's right I can frezze time at will you can't win" John enters both Deadman's Blessing and Hyperactive Mode he gets to his feet and says "Let's test that shall we?" Max stops Time and attacks however John evades and counters with a spin kick knocking Max to the ground in defeat. Max says "How....did..you..do...that?" John says "Nothing beats the combined power of Deadman's Blessing and Hyperactive Mode not even time" John walks away as Max becomes unconscious. The Announcer says "HERE IS YOUR WINNER JOHN THE HUMAN GOD SLAYER!"