page 8

Invincible says "HOW DOES IT FEEL LOSING YOUR MOM?" Lucy says "I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THAT BITCH BECAUSE I AM NOW QUEEN BUT WHAT ARE YOU? JUST ANOTHER PEASENT!" Invincible says "YOU DUMBASS YOU ARE A POWERLESS QUEEN SO YOUR MOTHER DIED A POINTLESS DEATH WHILE MY FATHER DIDE TAKEING DOWN AN ARMY SO TELL ME HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH? YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING UGLY BITCH JUST ROLL OVER YOU MANGY MUT WHERE THE OTHER DOGS STAY!" Lucy punches Invincible who punches Lucy they start to hit eachother. That's when Luck enters the room and says "Do you know where I can find The Conqueror? I need to talk to him!" Both Lucy and Invincible say "GO TO HELL!" They attack Luck but an overhead lamp falls on top of them Luck says "ANSWER ME NOW!" Lucy says "In there" Lucy motions over to a closed door Luck says "Thank you" Luck enters the room and says "Where can I find Veangeance?" The Conqueror says "I have no idea" Luck says "Well that leaves just one man the king!" Luck leaves she goes to where the King sleeps. He is about to get some rest when Luck says "Tough day huh?" The King says "Luck how did you get in here?" Luck says "I don't know maybe i'm just lucky tell me where Veangeance is" The King says "I have no clue now go before I turn you into a pile of ashes" Luck says "WHY ARE YOU ALL SO USELESS!?" Luck leaves meanwhile Veangeance says to no one "He's doing better than I thought he might be ready sooner than I expected"