page 55

Veangeance says "They are trying to swing the swords" Berserker says "How about this you teach the one with Deadman's Blessing and I teach the other one here that way you can focuss on Deadman's Blessing?" Veangeance says "Yeah but just know that he will only stay in tact for two weeks" Berserker says "That's not true you see he has two weeks so two weeks to the original has to pass but here the Energy Clone will have a few trillion years worth of training and if you are right after the two weeks are up your student will have the knoweldge of controling Hyperactive Mode which they can use to help them control Deadman's Blessing as well it's a win win situation" Veangeance says "Your right that's what I had in minf oh and one more thing Nightmare has returned" Veangeance leaves Berserker says "So your back already?" Jasmine says "Who's Nightmare?" Berserker says "Don't worry about it" Veangeance returns he says "JOHN!" Both John's say "YES!?" Veangeance says "THE ENERGY CLONE!" John's Energy Clone says "Yes?" Veangeance says "Prepare to leave from now on to your dissaperance you will be training under a friend of mine" John's Energy Clone says "I understand till we meet again" John's Energy Clone leaves for training with Berserker. Later that night Alice enters the Junk yard alone she looks around and bumps into some one their backs bump together Alice says "Who are you?" The person says "I'm Kale who are you?" Alice says "Alice what do you want?" Kale says "I what do you want?" Alice says "You know my secreat!" Kale says "No you know my secreat!" Alice and Kale both say "Huh?"