page 71

One of the two people puts Pure Darkness over their shoulder and the other one goes over to the Sword of Darkness and lifts it up. They take the Sword with them and they teleport. They return to the lab The Person says "Put him in the room and head out" Pure Darkness is tossed into a cageed room and the two teleport. In a Jungle two people are eating lunch one says "You do like my food right Untaimed?" Untaimed Conqueror says "Yeah your cooking's great Despair" Despair says "THAT MAKES ME HAPPY!" Untaimed Conqueror says "Well I woulden't tell you a lie would I?" Despair says "Right after all you know what happens to liars!" Untaimed Conqueror opens his mouth to say something but is sent crashing into a tree with a slap. Despair says "YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THA" Despair is knocked out by the second one. The Untaimed Conqueror says "THAT HURT YOUR DEAD!" Untaimed Conqueror goes all out but is defeated with a single strike from the Sword of Darkness. He is put in with Pure Darkness and the two people targets another. Invincible says "COME ON LUCY IT'S MY TURN TO HELP HIM WITH HIS WORK!" Lucy says "NO IT'S MY TURN SO GET LOST ALREADY!" Invincible says "NO IT'S MY TURN SO YOU GET LOST!" At that moment the two girls hear something break they say "NO SOMETHING IS HAPPENING WE NEED TO CHECK ON THE CONQUEROR!" The two girls make their way to The Conqueror's work room. They enter to see the walls are bearly standing the floor is cracked the table is broken and two people stand in the middle of the room. One has The Conqueror by the neck the other one has a sword they teleport.