page 23

George goes for the finishing strike when suddenly John evades the attack and counters with a spin kick to George's head. Sally and Lucy say "KEEP IT UP TAKE THE FIGHT TO HIM JOHN YOU CAN WIN THIS!" George says "WHAT WAS THAT SPEED?" John says "THIS IS MY FULL SPEED I WILL USE IT TO DEFEAT YOU GOD OF SPEED!" George says "YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO DEFEAT ME BECAUSE I AM THE GOD OF SPEED!" George attacks but John evades and counters with an attack of his own. George attacks again and again but the outcome stays the same John says "IT'S TIME TO END THIS!" George says "I COULDENT AGREE MORE!" John attacks but George counters with a gut punch John says "But how it can't be you dident?" George says "YES I DID I ENTERED GOD MODE AND NOW WE END THIS FIGHT BUT IT'S BEEN FUN SO I WILL END THIS QUICKLY PREPARE TO LOSE!" George leaves John's line of sight again and John tries to find him but is than attacked from all directions almost at once. John struggles to stand and Lucy and Sally yell "JOHN YOU CAN STILL WIN DON'T GIVE UP WE BELIEVE IN YOU!" George says "BELIEVE IN HIM ALL YOU WANT IT WON'T CHANGE THE END RESULT OF THIS FIGHT!" George continues the attack until John collapses George hits John with a knock out punch than starts to walk away. Lucy and Sally yell "JOHN GET BACK UP YOU HAVE TO GET UP YOU CAN'T GIVE UP YOU HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING YOU WORKED TOO HARD TO LOSE YOU HAVE TO GET BACK UP!"