page 64

John says "What's the diffrence there's only two fights?" Lucy says "Why should it matter? It means you can go to the finals and fight Alice" Sally says "Yeah she's right so cheer up" John says "Yeah you two are right thanks for the motivation" Kale says "Hello John Lucy and Sally want to eat breakfeast together?" Lucy says "No I have to go to class some other time maybe?" Sally says "Sorry I have a Book Club meeting bye!" John says "That's strange they always eat with us" Kale says "Shall we?" John says "Sure I can eat" Kale and John eat breakfeast together and just like before Lucy and Sally are busy and can't join John and Kale for lunch. One week later before his fight John is prepareing for a fight when Lucy says "Hey John I just came to say good luck!" Lucy walks away John says "Thank..you..Lucy?" A few minutes later Sally says "You can do it John" John says "Thank..you..Sally?" Sally walks away before John can finish John says "That's odd" A few minutes later Kale walks in she says "I believe in you John give him a beating he'll never forget!" John laughs than says "Yeah i'll give him a beating but not that big of a beating thank you for the laugh I really needed it your funny I like that in a person" Kale says "I don't really think I am that funny i'm just me now give him hell you got this!" John says "Yeah I got this!" Kale walks away The Announcer says "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN IT IS TIME FOR THE SEMI FINALS OF BATTLE OF THE GODS PLEASE WELCOME JOHN THE HUMAN GOD SLAYER!"