page 80

Berserker continues the fight with the other Ultimate Weapon when he is hit in the gut with The Sword of Darkness and than his arm with The Sword of Madness. Berserker falls to his knees in defeat. Veangeance attacks but is defeated. The Two Ultimate Weapons each take one of the two swords and then prepare to kill both Berserker and Veangeance. when Berserker says "IF YOUR GOING TO STEP IN NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!" That's when a voice in a dark area says "You really do need my help otherwise you will never win any fights" A man in a clak suddenly appears before the two Ultimate Weapons he says "So tell me how do you feel about Nightmares?" The two Ultimate Weapons say "DIE!" They each stab Nightmare in the gut he vanishes but is replaced by a second Nightmare than a third a fourth and so on. Until it hits the marker for all life that has ever lived in this realit and than passes that number by two million then one final one. However instaed of a single stab to the gut the two Ultimate Weapons take their second sword and both behead Nightmare. At the same time that Nightmare's body hits the floor his head also hits the ground laughing. The two Ultimate Weapons say "Why are you laughing?" Nightmare says "Because you killed each other for me!" Nightmare than says "This was a Nightmare I made you think you were killing me but in reality!" Everything changes as they return to reality and both the Ultimate Weapons are bleeding. Nightmare says "You were killing each other you have lost not to me but to yoursleves NOW DIE!" The two Ultimate Weapons say "WE CAN STILL FIGHT!"