page 68

Casedy swipes from the sky and with one hit John falls to his knees. Casedy says "LOOKS LIKE I ALREADY WON THE BATTLE OF THE GODS WELL SEE YA AT THE FINAL MATCH!" Casedy walks away Kale rushes over to John she says "JOHN ARE YOU OK!?" John says "Yeah i'm alright just a little banged up but it is nothing" John leaves Kale says "Oh John your not fine that attack hurt your pride" Later that day John says "I need to master Hyperactive power please give me that item!" Veangeance says "Here it will last for thirteen days it's just what you need" John says "Thank you and now the fun starts" Two weeks later before the start of fight John walks past Kale she says "How do you plan to win?" John says "Use Protection Hyperactive to reduce the force of his attacks Healing Hyperactive to recover from the force of his attacks and use the rest of my power to take him down" Kale says "Good luck with that" The Announcer says "AND HIS OPPONENT JOHN THE HUMAN GOD SLAYER!" John makes his way to the battlefeild he looks at Casedy and says "THIS IS GOING TO BE THE DAY THAT I KICK YOUR ASS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL SO ANY LAST WORDS BEFORE I GIVE YOU THE BEATING YOU DESERVE!?" Casedy says "YEAH I HAVE ONE WORD TO SAY TO YOU BEFORE OUR FIGHT ONE VERY IMPORTANT WORD!" John says "WHAT IS IT?" Casedy says "BURN!" The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" The fight begins. Elsewhere in a lab a mysterious person says "How are they?"