page 40

That's when a surge of power erupts from Monster Savage says "WHAT IS THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GO ALL OUT FROM THESTART!?" Monster says "That's right I kept my word this is power I just reached it's my Rebirth Power it takes time for me to be able to use it so LET'S CONTINUE!" Monster and Savage continue their battle Savage is still able to evade all of Monster's attacks and counter them but Monster is quickly adapting and evades a couple of Savage's attacks and counters three of them, However his power decreases by one third Monster looks up at Savage and says "Looks like you win" Savage says "NOT YET YOUR STILL STANDING!" Monster grins and his body is engulfed with Lightning and he evades Savage's attack. Monster says "WHEN I USE LIGHTNING ENERGY I AM TWO TIMES AS POWERFUL!" Savage says "I AM ALSO A DESTROYER!" Savage's body is engulfed in Fire and his power doubles he attacks Monster. Monster evades and counters Savage they keep doing this for four minutes and than Monster enters his Rebirth Mode and evades Savage's attacks than counters. However Savage's power increases once again and he is evenly matched with Monster. However Monster than leaves Destroyer mode than enters it again getting stronger than before. Savage does the same. They are evenly matched but than Monster's Rebirth power leaves him and Savage says "IT'S OVER FACE DEFEAT!" However at that moment Savage's power becomes too much for his body and he goes into an overload state and becomes a living Energy Bomb. Savage gets close to Monster than releases his Power in the form of a bomb but this leaves him open for an attack.