page 44

Nightmare says "Thank you for feeding me your fear I am greatful but I won't kill you i'll let you live that way you can see Veangeance again but I might help you do that or I might help Veangeance and his beloved wife and kids get away from you who knows? Until we meet again!" Madness and Nightmare leave. One week later John continues to try to move The Sword of Veangeance but is unable to Veangeance says "An entire week and you have yet to even move the sword you need to control that Veangeance or you won't be able to move the sword and you won't be able to control Deadman's Blessing!" John says "Yes sir master Veangeance!" The next day on his way to school John says "It's been an entire week and neither Lucy or Sally have said anything to me I wonder if they hate me?" During the School's Morning Anouncements John hears "THE NEXT FIGHT WILL BE ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL AGAINST LEO THE GOD OF ESCAPE" John than listens for his fight "AND OUR FINAL FIGHT FOR ROUND FOUR WILL BE JOHN THE HUMAN AGAINST KALE THE BLOOD GODDESS THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!" Later that day around lunch time John says "Well I guess I should get going" A student says "So Alice what do you think will happen in your next fight?" Alice says "I am going to win there's no other outcome I will win" John says "I know you will" John hears "So John will you eat lunch with us?" John says "Lucy? Sally? What's with the sudden change? You haven't talked to me for a week so why now?"