page 58

Kale says "I know you can win after all your undefeated and always getting better better!" John says "Thank you for beliveing in me I will win" John says in his head "I just hope I can last long enough to gain Hyperactive Mode because as things are now I don't really stand a chance" The Announcer says "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR THE FINAL MATCH OF ROUND FIVE COMING TO THE RING FIRST IS THE MONSTERISH TONEY THE GOD OF STRENGTH AND POWER!" A bag man in a straght jacket and covered in heavy chains chained to fifty anchors and a muzzle comes to the ring some people in uniform undo the chains and remove the chains connected to the anchors. The man breaks through the straight jacket and someone removes the muzzle the man says "FREEDOM TIME TO CRUSH!" The men leave The Announcer says "AND HIS OPPONENT JOHN THE HUMAN!" John makes his way to the ring some of the crowd say "CRUSH THE HUMAN CRUSH THE LIFE OUT OF HIM!" John says "Hi?" Toney says "I WILL CRUSH YOU!" Sally says "Toney's not crazy they have him in a mental institude because he's too strong and too powerul they are supposedly keeping him locked up so they can study him see why he's so strong" The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" Toney goes for a punch John evades but the force of the punch causes the ground to shake and John loses balence. Toney goes for a kick John evades he goes to full speed and full power he starts to attack from all directrions but his attacks are having no effect but than John hits him with an Energy Cannon.