page 22

Henry makes his way to the battlefeild he looks at Alice and The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" Alice moves at the speed of sound and defeats Henry than walks away The Announcer says "THE WINNER IS ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL!" After the rest of the fights it is finally time for John's fight. The Announcer says "IT'S TIME FOR TODAYS FINAL MATCH WELCOMEING GEORGE THE GOD OF SPEED!" George makes his way to the battlefeild and The Announcer says "AND HIS OPPONENT JOHN THE HUMAN!" John makes his way to the battlefeild he looks over at George and The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" George says "You can take the first swing I want to atleast give you that" John says "IF YOU INSIST!" John attacks at the speed of sound but George easily evades and counters with a gut punch he says "I AM YOUR SURPERIOR REMEMBER THAT HUMAN!" John says "I knew you were fast but I had no idea you were this fast" George says "I'M NOT EVEN USING MY GOD MODE IF I WERE YOU I WOULD JUST GIVE UP YOU CAB'T WIN!" John says "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!?" John attacks but George evades and counters again he than says "You should just give up I am much faster than you!" John says "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT!?" George says "Of course I am sure you beating me is impossible but if you don't give up you might die" John says "I know that but I am never going to give up I will defeat you" George says "Well I guess I should take my first swing" George vanishes out of John's sight and in the next second John is hit with a thousand rapid punches from George who says "THIS IS WHERE OUR FIGHT ENDS YOU MIGHT AS WELL SAY GOODNIGHT NOW DIE!"