page 10

John is about to say something when someone behind him slaps the back of his head and says "She wasen't talking to you she was talking to me and I would love to go sign up with you!" John leaves the classroom as he passes other students he hears someone say "Nerd worthless human!" Other students start to laugh and so does the classroom's teacher. The person next to Alice says "Let's go sign up" Alice and the Person go to sign up they are watched by John who waits for them to go than he signs himself up for Battle of The Gods. John than returns to class and continues to be picked on for the rest of the day than he hears someone say "Hey human I want you to tell your brother that he is invited to my party tell him that Flash wants him at his party but you aren't allowed human" John says "Get out of my way Flash" Flash says "Yeah ok let him know will you" John leaves but stops when he is hit with Lightning by Flash who says "WATCH YOURSELF PUNEY HUMAN!" John falls to his knees screaming in agony as the entire class laughs at him. Flash uses more power he increases the voltages continuesly until Alice says "COME ON FLAS THAT'S ENOUGH YOU'LL KILL HIM!" Flash stops the attack than says "DON'T TALK TO ME FILTHY HUMAN!" John leaves later that day Alice goes home and goes to her room she says "Poor John I wish things were diffrent you keep avoiding me please let me help you" Alice's Sister says "What's wrong you thinking about that human again?" Alice says "Yeah as if"