page 66

John runs into Lucy she says "You did it John I knew you could!" Lucy leaves Sally enters she says "Congradulations John another victory!" John says "Thank..you" Sally's already gone by the time John can finish talking. Kale enters she says "Congradulations John I knew you could win! You beat him sooner than I thought! So are you going to watch the next fight?" John says "Yeah I have to I need to know what these two are capaible of otherwise I won't be able to come up with the best strategy" Kale says "Yeah I know only those that can strategize can win!" The Announcer says "IT'S TIME FOR THE LAST MATCH OF THE SEMI FINALS PLEASE WELCOME ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL!" Alice makes her way to the ring. The Announcer says "AND HER OPPONENT CASEDY THE IMMORTAL PHOENIX GOD!" Casedy makes his way to the ring. The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" Alice sprouts Angel Wings she is engulfed in Fire Energy Water Energy Nature Energy Dark Energy Light Energy Ice Energy Wind Energy Life Energy Lightning Energy and Heavenly Energy she also enters Angel Mode and attacks from the sky. Casedy evades than says "SO YOUR GOING ALL OUT FROM THE START I WILL DO THE SAME!" Casedy's body is engulfed in Fire he sprouts two giant Flameing Wings and takes to the sky. With one attack he leaves Alice a bloody mess. The Announcer is about to end the match but Alice gets to her feet and continues to fight and lose again and again until The Announcer says "WE NEED SOME HELP SOMEBODY STOP THE MATCH ANYBODY!"