page 6

Luck says "No reason none at all" Berserker cries out in pain as a knife slams into the bench and through the palm of his hand. Before he can make a move his other hand had a knife in it as well and he becomes pinned to the bench. Jasmine laughs with insanity and says "What was that I heard you say Berserker dear?" Berserker says "I BOUGHT YOU A BUNCH OF EXSPENSIVE KNIVES AS A GIFT!" Jasmine says "Oh really? Thank you Berserker dear!" Luck says "Don't lie to her Berserker tell her what you really said" Berserker shakes his head side to side Jasmine says "Berserker dear what is she talking about? Do you lie to me? Do you keep secreats from me? Are you in another relationship? TELL ME THE TRUTH!" Luck says "I will tell you the truth about Berserker and how he lies to you that is if you want to know?" Jasmine says "Tell me the truth" Luck says "The truth is Berserker" Berserker blirts out "I DON'T HAVE A CLUE TO WHERE HE IS I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN MONTHES THAT'S THE TRUTH!" Luck smiles than says "Thank you Berserker and Jasmine the lie he told you is that he bought you a bunch of really expensive knives but the truth is he bought you a bunch of really expensive knives and plans to give you the Rage Sword as a gift!" Jasmine says "REALLY BERSERKER? THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!" Berserker says "NOT THE RAGE SWORD!" Luck says "Fairwell you two i'm off to ask the next person bye!" Luck leaves Jasmine says "So where are my new knives!?" Berserker says "About that that was kinda a lie" Jasmine says "HOW DARE YOU LIE TO YOUR BEST FRIEND!" Berserker says "Somebody help me?"