page 4

John says "Thank you Veangeance so her name is Alice the Godly Angel her father is a God her mom is half human and half Angel she has a younger sister she is the second strongest Angel here. She has red hair blue eyes pale face perfect smile she's nice funny has a good sense of humor attractive very intellegent but i'm just an associete to her" Veangeance says "Noce girl but I don't like your odds with her I deduced your sixteen you have a younger brother age eight name Chuck brown hair black eyes dark sin and your parents died from the last king you are also a target for bullies so is your brother and your a virgin so your chances are close to none so this power will help you out oh and you train hard to get to Alice's level as I was saying this will take some time but I think I can increase your chances with Alice now than prepare for tommorow" John says "How do you know so much about me? I haven't said anything about myself to you? And how did you know about that?" Veangeance says "Easy I could see through you and learned about your life now than you are the first person to get help from Veangeance the Ultimate Ladies Man although I mostly attract crazy ladies and stalkers you would think my luck is just bad but none the less I can help you make Alice for you!" John comes back the next morning to find Veangeance who says "First comes strength increaseing we will work on increaseing your body's speed reflexes defense and so on than I will teach you how to control your new power and give you advice and tips on how to get closer to Alice!"