page 74

Casedy says "IT'S OVER I WIN JOHN YOUR UNABLE TO CONTINUE BRINGING THIS FIGHT TO IT'S CONCLUSION!" John says "I COULDEN'T AGREE MORE!" At that moment Casedy is hit with a spin kick from the side by an Energy Clone of John. This attack defeats Casedy who says "Lucky punch" John's Energy Clone's arms are limp The Announcer says "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE IT UP TO OUR WINNER JOHN THE HUMAN GOD SLAYER AND WINNER OF THE BATTLE OF THE GODS!" The crowd chants John's name and John's Energy Clone stands in the ring letting the cheering of the crowd wash over him. John hears two people approching him he says "LUCY SALLY HOW YOU DOING?" Lucy says "CONGRADULATIONS JOHN!" Sally says "I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!" John's Energy Clone helps John to his feet but John is suddenly knocked to the ground he hears "CONGRADULATIONS JOHN YOU BEAT HIM YOUR WINNER OF BATTLE OF THE GODS I ALWAYS KNEW YOU COULD DO IT I NEVER DOUBTED YOU PLEASE BE MINE!" John says "THANK YOU KALE I COULDEN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOUR TRUST IN ME!" Kale says "What are you going to do now?" John says "I need to get myself to a doctor" At that moment Lightning surrounds the ring Kale says "WHAT DO YOU WANT FLASH!?" Flash says "JOHN I WAS WRONG ANOUT YOU YOU ARE NOT A WORTHLESS HUMAN AFTER ALL TAKE CARE!" John says "THANK YOU FLASH TAKE CARE!" Kale says "Ok than let's get you to a doctor!" Kale helps John's Energy Clone take John to a Doctor. The Doctor says "Oh that's bad" Kale says "So what is it what is the situation?"