page 48

Leo makes a hole he escapes from Alice's attacks and tries to get the drop on her he does but as he goes for an attack. He is slapped by a burst of Energy knocking him unconscious. The Announcer says "HERE IS YOUR WINNER ALICE THE GODLY ANGEL!" Alice walks away leaveing the ring. After the rest of the fights it comes to the final fight The Announcer says "AND HIS OPPONENT KALE THE BLOOD GODDESS!" Kale makes her way to the Ring John says "Your not Kale who are you?" Kale says "I love you John do you love me too?" John says "I" The Announcer says "LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!" John goes on the attack at full speed in every direction but Kale manages to graze him causeing him to lose a drop of blood. Kale catches the drop of blood she licks it up than laughs with joyful insanity. Kale moves a finger to her right John slams into the wall on the right. John slams into the wall on the left the South Wall the North Wall he says "WHAT IS GOING ON?" Kale says "I AM THE BLOOD GODDESS SO I CAN CONTROL ANYTHING WITH BLOOD BY TASTEING THEIR BLOOD SO I CONTROL YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT!?" John says "YOU REALLY ARE POWERFUL I LIKE TO FIGHT A POWERFUL OPPNENT!" Kale blushes she says "You like me i'm so happy!" At that moment John disappears in a cloud of smoke Kale says "What an Energy Clone than where's the real John!?" At that moment Kale is hit with an uppercut from under her feet John says "RIGHT UNDER YOUR FEET KALE!"