page 29

John says "I diden't have anytime to spare" Sally says "I guess we don't have anytime to spare either" Sally and Lucy walk away John says "What's their problem? I am ignored all the time so there's no reason to be mad if I don't talk to you one time I don't understand Goddess's or Angel's well doesn't matter" John walks away from where he is standing he goes to class and is left speachless after the students start to adress him but name. A kid goes over to John and says "Hey John would you like to eat Lunch with us?" John says "No thanks but thanks for the invitation" The kid says "I insist at least do it in the name of forgiveness" John says "Fine I will go" John eats lunch with the kid and their driends he is about to take an open seat when someone says "Not there it's someone else's seat that is where you sit" A kid points at an open seat John takes his seat. After a few minutes someone says "How is it?" John says "Coulden't be better" A kid says "Are you sure about that?" At that moment John grabs his food and gets away from the table at the speed of sound. The seat he was sitting is drenched in paint. John says "I hate to be rude and leave like this but I am done bye!" John walks away and someone tries to trip him with their foot. John goes over the person's foot and continues to walk away. John leaves the room and eats outside he says "You'd think that in High School they would come up with diffrent tricks to make a fool out of their fellow students but they still use the same tactics what a shame"