page 53

Veangeance says "That is useful now your training can go more smoothly" John's Energy Clone says "Also after I dissapear my knowledge returns to John so he can devise the best strategy for battle and training" Veangeance says "You are a gifted human John" John and his Energy Clone continue their training but later that night Veangeance says "John go home and get some sleep for school and as for your energy clone continue your training" John says "Thank you master Veangeance take care both of you!" John walks away and his Energy Clone says "TAKE CARE!" John's Energy Clone continues his training  and Veangeance retrives The Sword of Veangeance. The next day on his way to school John bumps into someone they say "WATCH IT OR ELSE" John says "Sorry for that Flash?" Flash says "John?" John says "I'm sorry I wish I could talk some more but I don't want to keep my friends waiting" John leaves Flash says "John you will not surpass the power of Gods it won't happen" At school John runs into Lucy Sally and Kale Lucy says "Good morning John!" Sally says "How do you feel?" Kale says "Congradulations on the victory" John says "Good morning everyone I feel great and thank you Kale" Lucy says "So ready for school today?" John says "Yeah I coulden't be more pumped" Later that day Alice is on her way to her Locker her friends say "Congradulations on having another flawless victory Alice!" Alice says "Thank you I can't wait until the finals" Alice looks in her locker she finds a letter she picks it up and sighes she says "I always hate finding love letters it's annoying there's someone I already like"