page 76

The next day John visits Alice and after talking for some time John says "Alice there's something I want to say I" Alice says "NO" Four minutes later John sits in a chair near Alice he doesn't speak. He is a broken heart broken man who is no longer in the moment. He just sits in a depressed state and than. A window shatters as someone jumps through it into the room. They look at Alice and says "YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY VEANGEANCE FROM ME I WILL KILL YOU!" Luck brutally kills Alice before John who doesn't even notice after killing Alice Luck leaves. Kale says "That wasen't supposed to happen but that doesn't matter in the end she's no longer a threat to me and John's happy life together and she did manage to leave him a broken man now all that's left is to take John for myself!" After about an hour Kale makes her way to John who remains frozen in heart break Kale says "John? John? John? JOHN!" No response Kale slaps John snapping him back to the moment he looks dumbfounded he says "Kale? Why are you here?" John than notices the body of Alice he says "Oh my what happened?" Kale says "A crazy person broke in and killed her it's a tragedy" John says "It sure is" Kale says "You seem terrible allow me to take care of you it's for the best" John says "Yeah your probably right" Kale says "Ok than follow me" Kale takes John with her. Elsewhere Veangeance says "What's keeping him? It shoulden't take this long" Someone says "Tell me about it why does it take so long to do a simple task?"