page 42

Elsewhere a lady screams out in fear as Madness walks towards her covered in blood. The lady hears her say "I'm going to get you la la la la la!" Madness starts to laugh with insanity The lady runs away she says "That girl killed my entire family one by one and I am all that's left!" Madness catches up to the lady and prepares to cut her head off when she is pushed through the wall. The lady says "Jack your alive?" Jack says "RUN MOM!" Jack dies as Madness puts her fist through him than pulls it out and runs after the Lady. She trips than finds some feet she looks up to see a person in darkness The Lady says "PLEASE SAVE ME SIR!" The person says "I am Nightmare and don't worry it's just a Nightmare" At that moment the Lady is pinned to the floor she is held down in place by hands shrouded in Darkness and the Lady is forced to watch as Madness kills her family again and again over and over again. The Lady screams in fear and slowly goes insane. She finally stops being scared and laughes wickedly until she is killed by Madness who says "Did I do a good job?" Nightmare says "Yeah you did a good job but it's not enough fear I need more fear before I can become complete once again!" Madness and Nightmare leave and look for more victims. Elsewhere Luck is on a roof she says "Where are you Veangeance my love? Why are you hideing from me? COME BACK SO I CAN SMOTHER YOU WITH MY LOVE!" At that moment two people appear on the roof of the building. Luck says "Madness and a living Darkness? What do you two want?"