page 35

Which has been doubled by Doctors that managed to replacate the blood. They do this with the three new blood samples and takes half of the blood. (The original blood) They transfer it to a creation pod. A Doctor says "In that Pod is a person with the DNA we gathered we can make the person into a powerful weapon of mass destruction!" The voice says "Good and how long will it take?" A Doctor says "Well with this much power speed attack Energy defense and all other aspects i'd say two trillion centuries but thanks to advancements in technology and King Bob's research it will only take a month two months at the most" The voice says "That's great to hear and now I want you to begin with the other one!" A Doctor says "Yes sir we will transfer the rest of the blood to test subject two" The rest of the blood is transfered to a second pod and the creation process begins. Elsewhere Savage leaves a Casino he entered with two hundred dollars and now leaves with twenty trillion dollars. He has done this for a total of twenty million times since his fight against King Bob and his Ultimate Fighter and The Great Evil. Savage looks up to the sky above and says "Why am I weaker than you?" Savage replays past events in his mind. Savage and Monster as kids Savage says "What's wrong little brother can't keep up with my power? You need to know who is stronger between us!" Monster says "You might be stronger but that's not enough you must also have a strong body you lack that because you never train and with enough hard work even the weakest man can beat the strongest!"