page 20

Lucy says "Can you tell me everything you know about him?" Veangeance says "No you must learn that for yourself but I can tell you that he is picked on for being human now go home!" Lucy says "Thank you" Lucy leaves later that night Lucy stays in her bed she says "John why is it that I can't stop thinking about you?" The next day at school John starts to walk to class when someone bumps into him in the hallway they accidentaly make contact with his back. John clenches his teeth than unclenches his teeth than turns around he says "Are you ok?" The person that bumped into him says "I'm so sorry please forgive me i'm so clumsy!" John says "No problem let me help you pick up your belongings" John helps the person pick up their fallen items he says "So what are you?" The Person says "I'm a Goddess any name is Sally" John says "Well Sally you should really watch where you are going" Sally says "I know thanks for the advice" John says "Your welcome" John goes for a paper but doesn't notice Sally is also going for the paper their hands touch but only Sally notices and John says "There you go that's the last thing well see ya" John leaves but is grabed by his arm he looks to his arm and says "What do you want Lucy?" Lucy says "Is that how you great someone?" John says "Good morning Lucy" Lucy says "Much better" John says "What do you want?" Lucy says "I want to be your friend" John says "No" Lucy says "Please" John says "Nope" Lucy says "Come on!" John says "NEVER!"