page 9

Veangeance says "THAT'S ENOUGH BOY!" John stops he goes over to Veangeance and says "How did I do?" Veangeance says "Doing better than yesterday that's all I will say!" John says "Take care master Veangeance!" John leaves two months later at the end of their day of training Veangeance says "You are ready in only half of the time I predicted but there is one more thing I want to have you do before you show the results of your training" The next day when John goes to see Veangeance he notices Veangeance is using a sword. John says "What is that sword?" Veangeance says "This is The Sword of Veangeance I want you to practice sword fighting using this sword" John says "But the Sword of Veangeance is too heavey to be used by anyone other than you!" Veangeance says "I don't want to hear it that training starts now good luck boy!" John struggles to do the training and manages to pull it off in a month. Veangeance says "You are ready to show your power I will be waiting to hear you won her heart!" John says "Thank you sir!" The next day Monday during an anouncement John hears "ENTER THE ANNUAL GOD'S FESTIVAL BATTLE OF THE GODS EVENT AND SHOW YOUR WORTH IN BATTLE AGAINST FELLOW GOD'S ANGEL'S GODDESS'S FALLEN ANGELS HALF GODS HALF GODDESS'S HALF ANGEL'S AND HALF FALLEN ANGEL'S SIGN UP TODAY!" John hears his classmates talk about signing up for Battle of The Gods when Alice walks over to John and says "Would you like to come with me to sign up for Battle of The Gods?"