page 46

John says "Yeah why don't we all just eat together the four of us?" Sally says "What?" Lucy says "Did you just say?" Kale says "John?" John says "YEAH LET'S ALL EAT TOGETHER!" Later at Lunch Kale says "So John do you remember the promise you made to me?" John says "No I don't recall any promises to you" Kale says "Come on John of course you remember" Kale clings to John's arm John thinks hard about it than says "Oh that promise it was that we will always be friends right?" Kale says "No that's not it you promised that if we meet again and i'm not dead you will marry me well guess what? Here we both are both living now let's get married!" John is stunned and Lucy says "MARRIDGE? NO YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED!" Kale says "Why not? We are both madly in love so what's the problem?" Sally says "Your not old enough to get married!" Kale says "Well that doesn't matter we can take it slowly and than we will be married!" John says "Ah I don't think so i'm sorry you seem like a nice girl but there's someone else I hope we can still be friends" Kale says "What are you saying? Don't say stuff like that John you jerk!" Kale hits John than runs away crying John says "KALE DON'T CRY! What have I done?" Lucy says "Don't worry John you did the right thing" John says "I hope your right" Later Kale enters her bedroom crying her room is filled with pictures of John posters with John on them her bed has mini John icons her pillows look like John her entire room is filled with items that either have John on them or dolls made to look like John.