page 81

Nightmare appears before them puts his arm through them crushes their hearts than exits their bodies. They both die as he says "That was too easy time to finish the job" Nightmare seperates createing trillions of Nightmares they split off. Elsewhere The Destroyers are taken to Nightmare's domain and are brutally killed. Nightmare says "That's the end of the Destroyers" Berserker says "Your a monster don't you know that genocide is never the answer?" Nightmare says "Don't lecture me about my activites besides I didn't kill all of the Destroyers I let some of them live now than i'm leaveing" Nightmare disappears without a trace. Berserker and Veangeance retrieve their blades then free the other Conqueror's and they all leave. Most return without much trouble. However for Veangeance Luck gives him a punishment that leaves him within an inch of his life. Kale and her sister Kale take care of John. Lucy and Sally return to their normal lives. Savage and Monster train hard to improve from diffrent locations. Nightmare continues to grow in power as for the two Ultimate Weapons. A person goes over to their bodies and says "The test was a sucsess and now to retrive the power within these two's bodies"

*END OF THIS BOOK HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT*