Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Escape

from the Jokhao folk customs is open, and it coincides with the annual flower god festival. At this time, the Suzaku South Street in Shengjing is full of people. Many young girls and young girls wear new clothes, travel with flowers, worship the flower gods, eat flower cakes, and line flowers. Order, language and laughter noisy Tian. When there are more people, the stalls on both sides of the street also stand up in rows.

Leng Dong took the peach cake wrapped in oil paper from the hawker, squeezed out of the crowd with difficulty, and ran to the willow tree by the river bank.

"Sister Biwu, come and try it. The peach blossom cake here is the most delicious. I always have to wait in line for a long time..."

She couldn't wait to open the paper bag, but saw the woman beside her looking at her. Looking at the high-rise buildings with golden tiles and red walls in the distance, his eyes are empty and his expression is solemn. Even though there was no smile on her face, the woman's outstanding appearance still caused passers-by to turn their heads frequently, and their eyes were amazed.

Leng Dong frowned. Although she didn't know the reason, she always felt that her sister Biwu was a little strange recently.

Sister Biwu's surname is Liu. Like her, she is a girl who helped the cook in the kitchen of Yuwang's mansion. The two of them squeezed together in the lower room of the six-person room. Because they entered the mansion late and had no support, they were often bullied by other servants in the mansion. They are sympathetic to each other, and they have been taking care of each other.

But two days ago, Liu Biwu suddenly fainted, and when she woke up again, she looked at her with a strange look in her eyes, and even asked her what age she was now. Staring at something in a daze.

"Sister Biwu." Leng Dong called again.

Only then did Biwu come back to her senses. Seeing the peach blossom cake in her eyes, she smiled at Lengdong and shook her head, "No need, you can eat it."

She spoke softly, her voice soft and clear, just like before. No two, but Leng Dong always felt that Biwu seemed to be different. The changes were invisible and intangible. It seemed that his words and deeds had become much calmer, and there was even a touch of alienation in the tone of speaking to her.

But looking at the smiling face in front of him, Leng Dong sighed secretly, only to say that he had an illusion, he smiled and stretched his arms around Bi Wu's arm, "The sister wants to eat something, let's go buy it now, okay? It's easy to take a half-day leave, if you don't have a good time and then go back, it will be a loss." "I don't have anything to eat." Biwu turned to look east, fixed her eyes in one place, and smiled at him. Leng Dong, "However, I do have a place I want to go. When my mother was sick, I entrusted her to a medical clinic. The clinic is right in front of me. I just came out today. I want to go and say thank you. " Ah." Leng Dong had heard her mention a thing or two about Biwu, and knew that she had a poor background, "Then I'll go with my sister?" "No need." Biwu quickly refused, "I think so It's going to be a long time, it's so lively today, you have a good time, don't be delayed because of me, when the time comes, you can go back first, don't wait for me." After all, he didn't wait for Leng Dong to speak again, Bi Wu He clapped her hand and hurried to the east. After walking for dozens of steps, she folded her body and glanced at it, and saw Leng Dong's figure looming in the endless crowd. She stood on the spot and was looking at her side worriedly on tiptoe. Bi Wu pursed her lips, feeling a bit of guilt in her heart. As soon as we say goodbye today, if she manages to escape, it will be difficult to see each other again in this life, but she has to lie to Leng Dong. Leng Dong's intuition is not wrong, she has indeed changed. She was still Liu Biwu, but she was no longer the 16-year-old Liu Biwu, who was pure-hearted and weak and submissive. Although it was unbelievable, she came back, seventeen years ago, when she was still in Prince Yu's Mansion, and back when her Xuer was not born. But what Biwu didn't expect was that the day she came back was actually February 13th. It is February 13th! She didn't know whether to be sad or happy. Sadly, she returned after that absurd night with King Yu. If it hadn't happened, there would never have been the hardships and twists and turns that followed.