Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The man begging for marriage

    froze slightly, and then he clenched his arms a little bit.

    Outside the house, the palace people ran back and forth with buckets to put out the fire, making a mess, but in the end they couldn't stop the raging fire, and it didn't help at all.

    Looking at the house that was about to be burnt down, Xiao Yuying stood in the courtyard crying until her voice was almost hoarse.

    After the banquet was over, before she returned to the yard, she saw a fire lit up from a distance.

    She ran over quickly, only to find out that her second sister was still inside and didn't come out. But the fire in the house was too big to break in, so she could only keep shouting, but the people in the house never responded.

    On one side, the silver hook was dragged by the silver bell, and he sat on the ground crying, and slapped himself a few times in remorse. Before a stick of incense, Yin Ling was afraid that her master would wake up hungry in the middle of the night, so she went to the big kitchen, thinking of fetching a bowl of porridge, so that her girl could eat some pads.

    The silver hook was originally guarding outside the house, but after a while, the two maids of Miss Su next door came to talk to her, saying that their own girl had given her a good meal and dragged her over there.

    Yin Hook immediately refused, but couldn't bear their repeated invitations, and the kindness was difficult. Thinking that the girl fell asleep, she would not be able to wake up for a while, and the downside room was so close, it shouldn't matter, so she hesitated to go. .

    Who would have thought that after a while, someone outside shouted "Get out of the water", when she panicked and ran out to see, it was too late.

    The fire grew bigger and bigger, and the sky-high fire quickly attracted everyone.

    As soon as he ran into the courtyard, he saw Xiao Yuying standing in the courtyard crying non-stop. Xiao Hongze hurriedly looked around, but found that he couldn't find the person he was looking for, and panic rushed into his heart.

    "Ying'er, where's Xiao Wu? Where's Xiao Wu!" Xiao Hongze, who has always been calm, was trembling a little at this time.

    "Big brother..." Xiao Yuying cried almost speechlessly, "Xiao Wu is still inside..."

    Xiao Hongze's complexion changed greatly, and he rushed into the house without hesitation. Xiao Yuying wanted to pull him but didn't hold back. .

    Before she told him, someone had already rushed in to save her.

    Fortunately, before Xiao Hongze entered the house, he saw a tall figure bursting out of the billowing smoke, firmly protecting one person in his arms, it was Biwu.

    Both of them were in a state of embarrassment, the man's clothes were torn apart by the fire and stained black by the smoke. When he stood in the courtyard with the person in his arms, Xiao Hongze called out in surprise, "His Royal Highness Prince Yu." Prince

    Yu ignored Xiao Hongze. Leaning on his chest and shivering, it seemed that he was just a little frightened, and there was no scar, and he was a little relieved.

    Xiao Yuying and Yinling Yingou couldn't wait to gather around at this moment, seeing that Biwu was fine, they couldn't stop crying with joy.

    However, Xiao Hongze watched this scene, but his sword brows were furrowed. Because he was sleeping in the room when the fire started, Biwu was only wearing a thin layer of pajamas. She put her arms around Yu Wang's neck tightly. are clinging tightly together.