Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    It's just that the Queen Mother

    , who is standing in front of Biwu now, looks very different from what she imagined.

    The Su family, who became the queen in the previous life, used severe punishment to rule the harem, and no one dared to disobey. At that time, the Su family didn't like to laugh, so she was very serious, her eyebrows were slightly raised, and the palace servants didn't dare to show their air.

    But the Su family in front of her was only a 28-year-old girl, her brows were still childish, her smile was bright and smart, and she was also a beautiful beauty.

    Biwu took a deep breath and forced herself to calm down. In her previous life, the Su family was the queen, so she had to be on guard everywhere and take every step to prevent her from revealing herself.

    But now the Su family is only the daughter of the Marquis of Zhenbei, and the princess is serving as a student. In terms of family background, she is not under her, and there is no need to bow down to her, always panicking.

    At this point, Bi Wu's back was slightly stiff, and the trembling of his fingertips finally stopped.

    Xiao Yuying also saw the scene in front of her. Seeing that she couldn't hide, she turned her head to Biwu and said, "The sixth princess is in front of you. You will learn to greet me in a while, don't talk too much, and don't make the sixth princess unhappy.

    " Yes, big sister." Biwu nodded, followed Xiao Yuying with her eyes down, and went forward together.

    The sixth princess, Yu Chengyin, was still displeased that her dress was stained with dirt, but when she raised her head, she saw a maid led two women forward and saluted her.

    "The ministers and daughters see His Royal Highness the Sixth Princess." The

    one standing in front, Yu Chengyin recognized, was Xiao Yuying, the eldest girl of the Duke Anguo's mansion, and the one in the back with his head buried, seemed to have never seen it before.

    Yu Chengyin remembered what had been rumored in the palace for the past two days, about the return of the second girl from the Anguo Gongfu, and suddenly became interested, raised his hand and pointed, "You, come forward."

    Biwu didn't have to look up to know that the sixth princess was calling It was me, taking a few steps forward.

    "You are the second girl Xiao, right? Xiao Hongze's younger sister?" Yu Chengyin asked.

    "Yes, it is the servant girl."

    Seeing the person in front of him buried his head low, as if he was invisible, Yu Chengyin couldn't help frowning, "You raise your head and let this palace see.

    " He couldn't help but focus his eyes.

    This Duke of Ang, Xiao Hongze, won a beautiful victory in defeating the army of Xiaoguo last year, and is highly valued by His Majesty. Now he is in the limelight in Beijing. Therefore, Duke Ang's sister, the daughter of the old Duke Ang and the daughter of the Qingping County Lord, is that The story of Miss Xiao's return soon spread to everyone in the palace.

    It's just word of mouth, and it is inevitable that many rumors will be born under the fuel and jealousy.

    Everyone saw that the woman with bowed head and low eyebrows slowly raised her head, and with just one glance, there was a low inhalation sound.

    Yu Chengyin was also stunned, but she quickly calmed down, grinned, and said bluntly: "You are different from the rumors, the palace said that you have been living abroad for so many years, and you are probably the same as those vulgar and ignorant village girls. I didn't expect you to look so good."