Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Although the words of Jieyou

    have not been finished, the meaning of it is well known to Emperor Chengze. If the Supreme Emperor does not abdicate in time, I am afraid that he would have died in depression and entered the imperial mausoleum.

    He knew why she was so worried, because over the years, she had been worrying about others all the time, Zhao Ruxiu, everyone in the Xiao family, Xuer, and even him, all of which had invisibly aggravated her worries.

    And he was probably the one who troubled her the most.

    His hand hidden in his sleeve clenched into a fist, and after a while, he asked in a low voice, "How to treat

    it?" Meng Zhaoming glanced at Emperor Chengze's gloomy look, and replied, "Heart disease still needs heart medicine, in fact, it only takes Niangniang's daily life. Relax, think about it, and this disease will gradually heal itself."

    Cheng Zedi was silent for a while, "I know, there is no need to tell the empress about this, let's go."

    "Yes."

    Meng Zhaoming got up and exited the imperial study. When he reached the entrance of the hall, he couldn't help but folded his head and glanced, and saw that the new emperor raised his hand and rubbed his forehead wearily, and let out a long sigh.

    Xu'er burned for a whole night, and it was not until dawn the next morning that the fever finally subsided.

    Biwu, Nanny Jiang, and Mama Qian also stayed with him for the night. When Xuer recovered, he changed his sweaty clothes and wiped his body.

    Around 9000 hours, Imperial Physician Meng came again, Daoxuer's pulse became much calmer, and he should wake up soon, but if it was true as he said, not long after he left, Xuer woke up and turned around. I don't know if it's because of the sickness, but Xu'er, who is sensible early in this world, hardly ever acts like a spoiled child with Biwu, opened her eyes and saw her mother, but she hugged Biwu's waist and shouted "mother" in a hoarse voice.

    Biwu took him to her lap, touched his head, and comforted him softly.

    Yu Huaixu's mind is still confused, chaotic and powerful, and he has no energy in his body. He seems to have had a long nightmare. He woke up from the dream, but he has not yet broken free from it, but he knows that this is not a dream, it is his real Experienced past lives.

    The cold feeling of standing on a high place and embracing everything, but being alone with no one by his side still lingered in his heart, when he opened his eyes and saw his mother, Yu Huaixu couldn't help hugging her, wanting to get out of his mother's warm embrace. and solace in soft whispers.

    After the father and mother, they are still there, and he is not alone in this life.

    Bi Wu hugged Xu'er and comforted him for a while, fed him medicine, and ate some porridge before coaxing him to sleep again.

    Seeing her tired face, Yinlin Yingou persuaded her to take a break, but Biwu shook her head, saying that she was worried and wanted to sit for a while.

    The two girls couldn't really persuade them, so they went to make refreshing tea and brought it to her to drink. But no matter how refreshing this tea is, Biwu can't stand up for not sleeping all night. She leaned against the head of the bed and wanted to close her eyes for a while, but she fell asleep in a daze.

    Half asleep and half awake, Bi Wu only felt that someone put on a cloak, carefully picked it up, and walked out of the palace gate.

    When the person approached, Biwu knew who it was. She clearly had a grudge against him, but she smelled the familiar breath, but her heart that was a little restless gradually calmed down strangely.