Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    The gift

    Biwu waited for a long time without giving up, but the man was still standing in front of her motionless. For a long time, she had no choice but to raise her head, and she saw the man stretch out his hand to her with a smile.

    There was a broken bag lying quietly in the wide palm, and a deep and mellow voice sounded immediately.

    "This pair of exquisite chess sets will be given to the second girl."

    Before he finished speaking, the atmosphere in the pergola suddenly became subtle. She didn't notice it, so her mind went blank, looking at the man in front of her in disbelief.

    She didn't understand why he would suddenly do such a puzzling thing, since the two of them had nothing to do with each other in this life.

    After a while, she calmed down and took a step back. She lowered her body and said respectfully, "Thank you, His Royal Highness, for the reward, but the servants and daughters have no merit and no reward, so I really dare not accept such precious things."

    "Who said that? The second girl has no success." The man's low smile came from the ear, "This thing is only thanks to the second girl for betting on this king, so that this king has a little confidence, plus luck, this is the jackpot."

    Biwu Hearing that, she was stunned, others didn't know, so could she not know.

    What confidence, what luck, he clearly used some real skills, what he got seriously, and what did he have to do with her.

    What's more, she didn't really want to bet him at all, it was an accident.

    She pursed her lips and continued to push back: "The ministers and daughters don't dare to ask for credit. Your Highness has won the top spot on his own merits. The ministers and daughters can't bear this."

    There was no movement on the top of her head for a long time, and Biwu breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that It was he who gave up and waited for a while, but then heard him say in a low voice: "The second girl is unwilling to accept it, does it mean that she doesn't look down on this thing and thinks it is not good enough     ?

    "

The man smiled slightly, and there was a bit of disappointment between his eyebrows. It seemed that she did not despise the chess set, but despised him.

    Biwu felt a little helpless in her heart.

    Yes, she almost forgot, what modesty is, this man is a scheming man.

    Regardless of the past life or the present, this person in front of her likes to use such hard and soft methods to coerce her.

    "Since it's not, the second girl will accept it. It's not easy to take back what this king sent."

    He said softly, but with a bit of indifference. Biwu was in a dilemma, looking at the kit that was handed over, it was not acceptable for a while, and it was not for not accepting it.

    If you don't accept it, you just refute his face.

    But take it... She really doesn't want to be involved with this person anymore.

    The gazes from all around her made her spine go cold, Biwu hesitated for a long time, and finally slowly reached out to take it.

    "Thank you, His Royal Highness, for the reward."

    King Yu nodded slightly, showing a satisfied smile, and then turned around and went out.

    Biwu grabbed the bag and sat back, only to see Zhao Ruxiu close to her, whispering in her ear, "Congratulations to my sister for getting what you want."