Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Marriage

    Biwu tried her best to stand, raised her eyes and forced a smile, "His Royal Highness Yu is joking, the ministers and daughters are just restrained, and have no intention of avoiding His Royal Highness."

    In order to protect herself in her previous life, she had long been used to not blinking lie.

    This sentence is also a lie, she is indeed afraid of him.

    But who is not afraid of killing their own people in the previous life.

    She deeply remembered that on the second day after Xu'er's death, he ordered someone to send a message and give her to be buried with the prince. The two palace servants held her up involuntarily, pried her mouth open, and forced her to drink the poison.

    The poison attacked very quickly, and the internal organs seemed to be gouged out in pain. She struggled desperately, she didn't want to die, and she had to find the person who killed her Xuer. But she could only helplessly, feeling that her consciousness gradually pulled away, the past flashed in front of her like a lantern, and she couldn't close her eyes until she died.

    Just imagining the painful scene, cold sweat broke out on Bi Wu's forehead.

    King Yu looked at the pale face of the woman in front of him, his eyebrows slightly frowned, "The second girl is not feeling well?"

    A man's low voice sounded in his ears, Bi Wu looked up, and saw a few words on his clear face. If you are concerned, you can teach Biwu to look at it, and always feel hypocritical.

    "It's okay, it's just that I didn't sleep well last night, and I'm still a little sleepy." She casually changed the conversation, "Last night, thank you Your Highness for sending someone to send the charcoal stove to the minister, which relieved the minister's urgent need."

    "It's just a charcoal stove, it's not worthy of the second girl's thanks." King Yu said lightly.

    He raised his head slightly, and his eyes fell on the branch with the red handkerchief on it, "I don't know what the second girl just made a wish for this divine tree, could it be... is it for marriage?"

    After that, he decided Looking at her, his eyes were meaningful.

    Marriage?

    Biwu laughed in her heart, she never thought about the marriage of Lao Shizi, no matter this life or the last life, the word "marriage" is destined to have nothing to do with her.

    She pursed her lips, "It's just for the safety of the family and the health of my grandmother."

    She didn't want to say more, and said that she was blessed, "The grandmother of the minister's daughter is still waiting for the minister's daughter to come over for breakfast, minister The girl will leave first."

    Without waiting for him to say yes, Biwu neatly turned around and left, lest he would not let him go.

    Just as she planned after her rebirth, she doesn't want to be entangled with him in this life.

    If it was like the previous life, in another month, after the royal hunt was over, Su Chan's plan succeeded, and the imperial edict of marriage would come down.

    Soon there will be a princess in the royal palace.

    At that time, no matter how the girl Su fought with the favored concubine in the mansion, it would have nothing to do with her.