Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    To prove

    that Biwu had a very long dream.

    The bits and pieces of getting along with that man for more than ten years in the previous life flashed before her eyes like pieces of paper.

    She didn't know that there were so many memories of the past life between the two of them, which were fragmented and buried in the depths of their memories, so that they would not be noticed by her.

    But his tenderness, protection, and possession towards her finally turned into his indifferent and resolute back and a glass of poisonous wine.

    Youyou opened her eyes, and the dark blue tent of the bird was floating slightly. Bi Wu glanced at the corner of the black clothes embroidered with dragon patterns, and looked up, and she was a little dazed for a moment.

    The man leaned against the bed rail, his eyes were closed, his face was solemn and indifferent, and he was wearing a complicated and heavy ink-dyed uniform, which restrained his usual warm air, and revealed that the majesty of an emperor should not be violated.

    She stared at him intently, unable to recognize for a moment whether it was reality, or whether she was still deeply immersed in a dream in her previous life.

    Xu Yu, the man's crow feather-like eyelashes trembled slightly, he slowly opened his eyes, revealing those deep and dark eyes, he looked at her quietly, and said softly: "Awake?"

    Hearing this, Biwu Immediately awake, she closed her eyes, hiding the sadness in her eyes, sat up with support, raised her eyes and looked around.

    Although I am not very familiar with this place, I have some impressions of how many times Biwu has been here in my previous life. This huge palace, with its magnificent furnishings, should be the queen's bedroom.

    Yuning Palace.

    "What's the matter, but you're not feeling well?"

    Seeing her stunned in the room, without answering for a long time, the man frowned slightly, raised his hand to touch her face, but before he touched her face, he saw her turn her head to the side, is hiding.

    The man's eyes sank a little, he lowered his eyes and thought for a while, thinking that she was angry with him because of the maid, and explained: "In order to protect the safety of you and Xu'er, I really asked her to replace you. I got on the carriage. Although it was dangerous, fortunately she only suffered some minor injuries, and I will reward her later."

    Biwu took a deep look at him when she heard the words, but he didn't know, she cared more than that.

    And the less he cared about Xiao Lian's attitude, the more painful the thorn in her heart.

    After a while, she opened her thin lips slightly, "Dian..."

    before she said a word, she closed her mouth suddenly, she forgot that the person in front of her was no longer King Yu, and he had finally become the emperor who was on top of his heart. .

    "Your Majesty..." She spoke again, the heavy stagnation in her chest overflowed into her throat, and even her voice was a little weak, "I am tired, I want to rest for a while."

    Emperor Cheng Ze frowned slightly, unable to see No, this is just an excuse for her to drive him away. Although he doesn't know the reason, he always feels that this person who is clearly close at hand will disappear completely in the next moment.

    He was silent for a long time, then whispered: "Okay."

    Bi Wu quietly waited for him to leave, but saw that he couldn't get up for a long time, and after a while, his body was pulled away.