Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Ming Ge

    's elegant and beautiful small caps with hairpins and flowers, Biwu recognizes, it is indeed Zhao Ruxiu's good calligraphy.

    When Xuer was beating for two months, she visited Zhao Ruxiu once at the Princess Chang's mansion, and they never saw each other again. After the death of Princess Anting, Biwu also worried that Zhao Ruxiu would be implicated, but it was not until she learned from Yin that she saw Zhao Ruxiu among the people who sent Princess Anting to the funeral, and Biwu had a heart. Just settle down.

    Now that she received this letter, she couldn't help but feel a little sigh. Although she didn't know what Zhao Ruxiu had made her appointment with, she was definitely going to go to this appointment.

    In the afternoon of the next day, Biwu took a carriage to Guanzhi Restaurant in the name of going outside with Xuer in his arms.

    When Zhao Ruxiu made an appointment with her, Biwu did not hide Yinling, Yingou and Xiaolian, and took them with her. Although Zhao Ruxiu made an appointment with her, she was still a little wary.

    It wasn't until she saw Zhao Ruxiu's personal maid Huan'er in front of the Guanzhi Teahouse that she felt a little more at ease.

    "Princess Yu, my girl is waiting for you." Huan'er saluted respectfully, and immediately led her to a private room on the east side of the second floor.

    The moment she opened the door, she saw that face that she had not seen for a long time, Bi Wu's eyes were hot, and she almost burst into tears.

    "Xiu'er..."

    "Sister!"

    Zhao Ruxiu was also very excited, the moment she saw Biwu, her body trembled slightly, and she quickly covered her face with her hands, crying uncontrollably.

    Bi Wu took a quick step and pulled her into her arms. Just by holding her like this, the sour feeling in her heart kept surging up like a tide. She could see that Zhao Ruxiu was thin again, and she hugged her in person. It was only later that she found out that she still had two taels of flesh, and she was light and fluttering, as if she could fall down when the wind blew.

    "Why is she so thin..." Biwu felt distressed, looking at her thin face, her pale complexion, how could she still have the bright smile when she first met her.

    Zhao Ruxiu only shook his head lightly and didn't say anything. However, when he saw the child in Xiaolian's arms out of the corner of his eye, his eyes lit up a little.

    "This is Xu'er, right? It's almost a year old, and it's the first time I've seen him."

    Seeing the situation, Biwu hurriedly hugged Xu'er and said with a smile, "As soon as Xu'er was born, she wore the clothes you made. Clothes, it’s a pity that I can’t wear those clothes anymore, come on, Xu’er, call me Auntie.” Xu’er

    didn’t understand, but she couldn’t speak, so she could only blink her big eyes and face Zhao Ruxiu. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

    "It's really cute, but the teacher raised her very well." Zhao Ruxiu took Xu'er's hand and shook it, with a little envy in her eyes.

    Seeing her like this, Biwu couldn't help feeling a little awkward, but she still forced a smile: "Yesterday you wrote to say that you have something important to tell me, what exactly do you want to tell me?"

    Zhao Ruxiu was stunned when she heard the words After a moment, hesitantly raised his eyes to look at the few people behind Biwu, Biwu immediately understood, and asked Yinling, Yingou and Xiaolian to take Xuer downstairs to play for a while.