Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    After the hexagram

    returned to Prince Yu's mansion, Prince Yu remained silent all the time. Although he slept in Yulin Garden at night, he did not touch her, and only held her and slept peacefully for a night.

    Although he would hold her to sleep in the past, Biwu had always just kept obediently still and fell asleep without responding. But seeing him like this today, I felt that maybe the fact that she went to the Star Observation Platform reminded King Yu of his deceased mother. Feeling distressed, he couldn't help but put his hand on his chest and put his face on it.

    King Yu didn't sleep well that night, he frowned from time to time, his expression was tense, and he didn't know what he was dreaming about.

    Whether it was a past life or this life, Biwu saw him either with a warm smile or a dignified look. She didn't teach others to see any flaws. It was the first time she saw King Yu look like this. Thinking about the death of his biological mother in the future was a big shadow for him.

    When Biwu got up the next day, King Yu had already left, Xu'er also woke up early and couldn't stay in the house, so Nanny Jiang led him to play in the garden of the mansion.

    Biwu was dressing in front of the begonia-carved bronze mirror on the dressing table, when she heard Mammy Qian behind him ask: "I heard that yesterday, His Highness took the princess to the place of the concubine Qi."

    "Yes." Biwu replied "I went to see the emperor's grandmother yesterday, so I stopped by. Concubine Qi also gave Xu'er a good jade pendant." Grandma

    Qian sighed, showing a bit of emotion on her face, "Qi The concubine is indeed a good person. If there was no concubine Qi in those days, I don't know what the outcome of your highness will be now."

    Biwu heard the words playing with the jade hairpin, and suddenly remembered what happened yesterday, hesitating for a while, "I don't know... When did you start serving His Highness?"

    "As soon as nobleman Shen entered the palace, the old slave was transferred to serve, and the old slave still watched His Highness born." Grandma Qian couldn't help showing a smile at this point, but Mrs. After a while, the corners of her lips drooped down again, and she said silently, "It's a pity that your noble lady left early, otherwise, she would also be able to enjoy the blessings from His Highness."

    Mentioning Shen Guiren, Qian Ma's eyes suddenly dimmed a bit, Bi Wu bit her lip, and still asked: "Mother concubine, she... Yesterday, Concubine Qi told me that mother concubine, she On the day I fell from the star observation platform, I went to get medicine for His Highness, what is going on?"     After hearing Biwu asking about this, Mama Qian was stunned for a moment, and her face suddenly became heavy, even after more than ten years. Again, Shen Guiren's death is still a thorn in her heart, and it hurts when she thinks about it.     But after all, it was their highness's concubine who asked about this matter, and Qianmao took a long breath and said: "On the day when Shen Guiren died, His Highness suddenly developed a high fever for some reason, and the old slave went to the imperial hospital to ask for an imperial doctor. But those people in the Tai Hospital held high and stepped down, because the empress had already fallen out of favor, and she was not liked by your majesty, so they could not get away with various excuses, the old slave had no choice but to go back to Yanfu Palace. When she came back, she didn't ask anything, and she knew what was going on, so she asked the old slave to guard His Highness and went to the imperial hospital herself, saying that even if the imperial physician could not be invited, she would definitely come back with antipyretic medicine. "     Mom Qian said this, and Sheng'er couldn't stop choking up. The people in the palace tended to be aggressive, bullied the soft and feared the hard. Biwu couldn't understand it any more. Although those concubines were masters on the surface, they were just things for men to enjoy. Once they fall out of favor and lose their power, they will fall into the dust at once, and everyone can trample on them, even the lowest servants.     When Mammy Qian came over a little bit, Biwu continued to ask, "Then what happened later?"     Mammy Qian raised her hand and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Old slave wait for the left and right, until it is almost dawn, the noble will still Before he came back, the old slave was about to go out to look for it, when someone from the palace ran in and said that the nobleman fell from the star-gazing platform... The old slave heard this, and hurried to the star-gazing platform, and saw Shen Guiren was lying under the star-gazing platform, her blood was blurred, but even so, she still held the package of medicinal herbs tightly in her hand..."     Qian Qian, who had endured for a long time, her voice became more and more hoarse. Now that I talk about the old things back then, I can't help but burst into tears.     Biwu hurriedly took out the silk from her sleeves to wipe the tears for Qian Momo, and she didn't know how to comfort her, so she could only say: "Mommy, don't cry anymore, what happened back then Momo didn't do anything wrong. Raising Your Highness is worthy of the mother-in-law."