Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    When Ci marriage

    heard the word "deal", Biwu frowned slightly.

    If it was as she thought, King Yu wanted to ask for something from this marriage. Although she guessed something, she still showed a puzzled look and asked: "I don't understand what Your Highness means?"

    King Yu smiled lightly. Laughing, without words, just looking at her quietly, making Biwu's back tensed for a while, quite a bit fidgety, like an actor on the stage who worked hard but was only seen poor acting.

    After a while, the deep and mellow voice sounded faintly.

    "The emperor's grandmother has been choosing a suitable concubine for the king over the years, but has been repeatedly rejected by this king, because what this king wants is not a proud, shrewd and capable wife, but a safe and secure wife who will never The princess who meddled in this king's affairs."

    King Yu stopped halfway through what he had said, and although he didn't make it clear, Biwu understood in his heart.

    Before her, the concubine the Queen Mother wanted to point to King Yu should be Su Chan.

    "High-minded and arrogant" and "shrewd and capable" are indeed Su Chan's temperament, and it is no wonder that King Yu is not happy. After all, in the backyard of this prestigious palace, there is a concubine Xia who is very favored.

    In the previous life, the days after Su Chan entered the mansion, it can be said that there was a lot of trouble. The concubine Xia was also arrogant and arrogant, or it was precisely because she repeatedly opposed Su Chan and cried and complained in front of Prince Yu, that she finally annoyed the newly entered Princess Yu and ended up in a tragic death.

    Now that King Yu wants to be safe and secure, the princess who doesn't care about her business is also thinking about the beauty in the mansion, and she doesn't want the new princess to be jealous because of the competition, and let Xia's concubine suffer.

    When you think about it, she really fits.

    It's just... Biwu raised his head to look, his eyes were firm: "The servant girl can indeed     answer

    His Highness's request, but since it is a transaction, what can His Highness give the servant girl?"

Satisfied smile, "The king next to me can't say it well, but this king can give the second girl what you want most now."

    He slowly lowered his head and fixed his eyes on one place.

    Bi Wu subconsciously put his hand on his lower abdomen.

    Indeed, what she wants most now is that the child in her womb can be born smoothly.

    But if she was born in Prince Yu's mansion...

    or saw her hesitant expression, then he said quietly: "The emperor's grandmother gave her marriage, even if it is not the king, it will be someone else, but now the two girls are pregnant and can escape to Where are you going? Or, can the second girl guarantee that she will never be found?"

    Bi Wu bit her lip and looked at the gentle and jade-like man in front of her. What worries her the most.

    He was right, since she came back from Yingzhou, she had missed the best chance, and now how to secretly avoid giving birth to a child is what bothers her the most.

    She is unmarried, and if someone finds out that she is pregnant, things will only be more troublesome.

    She raised her eyes again to look at King Yu. From the first day after her rebirth, she had decided that only by avoiding this person could she avoid the fate of Xuer's previous life.