Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    When Manyue

    Biwu heard the words, her heart sank, and she immediately said with a dry smile: "Your Highness is joking, the child who was born a few days ago looks wrinkled, how can you tell who it looks like, and besides, this child is the same every day, I don't know. Your Highness feels like it today, but not tomorrow."

    She babbled a few words, but looked at the smile on Prince Yu's face, but she turned her eyes away with a guilty conscience and looked at Xu'er lying beside her.

    Although the little guy was just born, he was very proud, or felt the embarrassment of his mother, his round eyes blinked, his mouth flattened, and he cried out "wow".

    Bi Wu hurriedly picked him up and coaxed him softly. After counting the time, it was indeed time to breastfeed.

    She subconsciously unbuttoned her bedclothes, then lifted one shoulder, and suddenly came to her senses. When she turned her head to the side, she saw that the man was staring at her with burning eyes.

    Bi Wu's cheeks were hot, and she hurriedly lifted up the fallen clothes and turned her back hastily.

    Of course, Prince Yu, who should have seen it, saw it, not only the slender and clean shoulders that were as pure as jade, but also the snow white that faintly trembled as she turned.

    The bamboo green jacket with the magnolia embroidered on it was still a little wet, so there was no need to approach it, and King Yu could smell a faint frankincense.

    His Adam's apple rolled slightly, only to feel a rush of heat spreading up, and then slowly moved his eyes, covered his lips and coughed, saying "This king is going out first", got up and lifted the curtain and walked out.

    It wasn't until she heard the sound of the door closing that Bi Wu opened her clothes with red ears, and let Xu'er, who was crying non-stop, lie on her chest.

    After about a stick of incense, Mama Qian brought Nurse Jiang in and took Xuer away, who was full of milk.

    Seeing that her face was tired, and she didn't seem to be getting enough sleep, Qian Mo said: "Little Young Master has slaves and maids in this room. It's not too late to get up for breakfast after sleeping for a while, Princess."

    Biwu was indeed very sleepy. Nodding his head, he asked, "Where's Your Highness? Are you still outside?"

    "It's not outside anymore." Grandma Qian replied, "When His Highness first went out, he did stand in the courtyard for a long time, and the old servant persuaded him, saying that it was so cold that His Highness was carefully caught cold. Your Highness may listen to it. Now , I just returned to Yanlin Residence."

    Biwu pursed her lips awkwardly after hearing this.

    With King Yu's sturdy body, how could he be afraid of the cold, only if he felt too hot, so he would cool down in the yard in the cold winter and twelfth lunar month.

    In any case, King Yu was a man, and he was of a very young age. Now that Xia Shiqi was gone, she could not serve him. There was no other woman in the house, so he could only endure it, it must be uncomfortable.

    Thinking of this, Bi Wu lowered her eyes and came up with an idea. She opened her red lips slightly, she wanted to say something to Mama Qian, but seeing Mama Qian's smiling face, she suddenly couldn't say anything.

    She sighed in her heart, that's all, let's find a better time to talk about it another day.

    Bi Wu was extremely tired, so she let Qian Qian put down the bed tent, then lay down again and fell into a deep sleep.