Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Qiu Yao

    Yin Hook was so frightened that she almost dropped the soup bowl in her hand on the ground, and hurriedly trotted over, "Miss, what's the matter with you?"

    Bi Wu vomited for a while before she gradually stopped. She clutched her chest and looked up weakly. Xiang Yingou said, "It's okay, maybe it's because I haven't had a good rest these days. Pour me a glass of water."     "

    Eh." He

took a quick step and handed the cup to Biwu, "Drink the water, girl."

    Biwu drank all the water in the cup, and finally suppressed the nausea in his stomach, but the slight tremor in his fingertips stopped. not live.

    How could it be so early!

    In her previous life, she only started vomiting in the past two months, but now it's only more than a month, and she has such a big reaction.

    How should this be done...

    "Girl." Seeing Biwu frowning and looking worried, Yin Ling said worriedly, "Should the servant go to hire a doctor?"

    Hearing the word "doctor", Biwu suddenly froze. Lifting her head, "No, you don't need to ask a doctor."

    She paused, looked at Yin Hook, and instructed, "I feel sick in my stomach, I'm afraid I won't be able to drink this fish soup, and it will be a waste if you pour it out. Let the people in the courtyard divide it up."

    "Yes, girl." Yin Hook responded, glanced at Bi Wu hesitantly, and then went out with the fish soup.

    As soon as Yin Gou stepped out the door, Biwu grabbed Yin Ling's sleeve, pulled her in front of her, and said in a low voice, "Yin Ling, in a while, you will go out quietly to go to the pharmacy for me to pick up the auxiliary medicine and come back. Seeing

    her girl's dignified expression, Yin Ling frowned suspiciously, "Girl, don't blame the servant for being so talkative, you are not feeling well, you should ask the doctor to come and take a look, you don't want to take this medicine indiscriminately."     "My own. I know my body." Biwu took Yin Ling's hand and stared at her quietly, "Yin hook is a timid child, I don't trust her to do this, I can only leave it to you, you can help help me."

    "What are you talking about, girl, Yin Ling is the girl's slave, and she should do whatever she asks Yin Ling to do."

    Although she didn't know what medicine her girl asked her to catch, Yin Ling could see that her family The girl seems to have some troubles. The most important thing to be a slave is to serve the master well, and her daughter treats them so well, she is willing to do whatever she does.

    Seeing Yin Ling's determined look, Biwu felt a little moved. If she wanted to avoid people and give birth to a child, she would have to help Yin Ling and Yin hook in the future.

    Now it seems that they should be trustworthy.

    "It's not everything. Although I am your master, your life is yours." Biwu smiled, took out the prescription that had been hidden close to her body, handed it to Yin Ling, and instructed carefully, "Go to the pharmacy. When Shi Ruoren asks, you say it's the medicine for your sister-in-law, when you go back to the house... try to be careful, don't teach people to see it, do you understand?"

    "Don't worry, girl, the servant will do it well." Yin Ling nodded heavily, put away the prescription, and went out.

    After half an hour, Yin Ling came back from outside. She lowered her head and looked a little ugly. When she handed the soup medicine to Bi Wu, she looked like she was hesitant to say anything.