Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Recalling

    that when he left the palace to build a mansion, he specially ordered someone to build a plum garden in the palace of Yuwang. One was to miss his mother who loved plum but died in the palace, and the other was to give himself a quiet place to hide. .

    The first time he saw her, he had been busy for several days without closing his eyes. He was resting tiredly on the couch in the house. When he heard the movement outside, he woke up immediately, opened his eyes and looked out the window.

    Looking up, in the plum forest in full bloom stood a woman, about fourteen or fifteen years old, who looked like a servant in the palace.

    His alert heart suddenly let go, and then he remembered that he told Qi Yi a few days ago to teach him to send someone to take care of the plum garden.

    I just never thought that such a thin and petite woman was sent. She held the flower scissors, turned her back to him, raised her hand and pressed down a bunch of flower branches to prune. He stared at it for a while, and wanted to close the window sash and go back to sleep, but suddenly heard a low voice from the other side.

    The sudden wind lifted the maid's turban, rolled it into the air, and swayed, and finally carried it into the distance.

    The maid hurriedly chased after her. Seeing that she was getting closer and closer to the main room, he closed the window sash and let himself hide behind. After a while, he looked back and saw that the maid stopped. , bent down and picked up the turban from the ground, patted the dust, and raised her red lips slightly.

    There was another wind blowing, which ruffled the hair between the woman's forehead, revealing her hidden face, and for a moment, he couldn't help but froze there.

    She has a moth eyebrow, and her almond eyes are moist like a clear spring. She holds a cut flower branch in her hand, and between her head, the bright red plum blossoms stick to her temples, and her red lips are slightly pursed. , smiled sweetly, it is really more charming than Hua Hua.

    He believes that he has seen many beauties in his life, and Rao is the skin of the man in Hanliyuan, and it is also the stunning beauty that he has worked so hard to find. But for some reason, this time he taught this maid to attract him, and he couldn't look away for a while.

    It wasn't until half an hour later that the little maid finished trimming the flowers and left the plum garden with something.

    After that, she came and went every once in a while, and he occasionally met her.

    Later, when the plum blossoms failed, she would come to the garden from time to time to sweep and sweep. She moved quickly and could finish sweeping in a while, but she didn't leave after finishing her work, and would always spread a clean old cloth under the tree. Just lean against the tree to rest, and in the summer, sit in the pavilion in the garden to enjoy the coolness.

    Even if he occasionally bumped into this little maid in the garden, he never showed up. He just sat on the couch drinking tea and taking a nap, reading books and playing chess, occasionally glancing at her through the window.     The two were separated by a hundred paces, but she never knew of his existence, just like he didn't know her name and didn't ask Qi Yi at all, she just felt that this little maid was a little bold.     In order to stay here at ease, he deliberately made up the rumor that the plum garden was haunted, but he did not want people to approach it. When the people in Fuzhong heard the word "Plum Garden", they were all scared, but they never thought that there would be a little maid like this. Stay here comfortably, but don't want to leave.     The days went on like this, until one day, he suddenly found out that she hadn't appeared in the plum garden for a long time. He didn't want to care about it, but he didn't know why when he went to the plum garden and saw the empty plum forest, he would think of that little girl from time to time. When the maid came, I always felt that something was missing.     After half a month, he couldn't help asking Qi Yi, only to find out that it was her mother who died of illness, she took leave, and went to deal with the funeral for her mother, thinking that she would be back soon.     It was also at that time that he learned that her name was Liu Biwu.     Three days later, if as Qi Yi said, the little maid came back, but this time, her apricot eyes lost the brilliance of the past, and there was no smile, as she was absently sweeping the leaves with a broom, She sobbed suddenly, tears falling like pearls one by one.     The sky was overcast, and the dark clouds were crowded together, as if they were about to be pressed down, which made my heart feel a bit stagnant. He looked up at the sky, only to realize that the pouring rain was not far away, and the next moment, he heard the sound of crackling. , Bean-sized raindrops fell on the eaves, and a rain curtain suddenly fell in front of the window, and even the figures of the people in the courtyard could not be seen clearly.     He walked a few steps quickly, subconsciously wanting to get the umbrella in the house, but saw her running towards the car at a rapid pace.