Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Before the strange

    little servant could finish speaking, the female relatives under the pergola all screamed in horror.

    Biwu's legs were also extremely soft, but fortunately he was supported by Yin Ling, so he didn't fall down.     Her mind went blank. After a while, she suddenly remembered something. She grabbed the silver hook and said, "Where's Xiu'er? Where's Xiu'er

    ? Go, go look for Miss Zhao." When she

ran out, she heard a graceful and graceful voice behind her, "What's the matter?"

    Bi Wu looked back and saw Zhao Ruxiu standing behind her, looking at the distance full of doubts.

    Seeing that she was safe and sound, Biwu couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief, and then she felt dizzy for a while, her eyes darkened, and she couldn't stand for a while.

    Before she fell into a coma, she only saw the panicked faces of Zhao Ruxiu and Yinling Yingou. When she woke up again, she had returned to the Duke of Anguo's mansion. Mammy Qian was wiping her forehead with a clean handkerchief. Seeing that she woke up, she immediately said with joy, "Princess is awake!"

    Hearing Mammy Qian's voice, Silver bells and silver hooks and several maids in the house were anxiously surrounding them.

    Bi Wu was slightly awake, and subconsciously put his hand on his lower abdomen, looking anxious.

    "Don't worry, princess, the child in the womb is safe. Doctor Meng said that the fainting of the princess was caused by being frightened, so just take two patches of medicine. How does the princess feel now? What's wrong with it?" Mammy Qian asked.

    Bi Wu shook her head, "I just feel a little tired."

    She paused, as if remembering something, and hurriedly asked, "Concubine Xia..."

    Hearing her question, the expressions of several people in the room changed slightly, and they all looked at each other. After a short while, I heard Qian Mo said: "Xia Shi's concubine's body has been brought back by the people of the eldest princess' mansion, and it is now in Hanliyuan. The prince ordered people to set up a mourning hall in Hanliyuan. Tomorrow We will go to the funeral."

    "Tomorrow?" Bi Wu was startled, "How could it be so fast, did the concubine Xia drown by accident? Can someone please come and test it."

    "It's so hot, the corpse can't stop, I'm afraid it will smell soon. As for asking me to do it..." Grandma Qian sighed, "My lord, he doesn't want to..."

    Unwilling...

    Bi Wu pursed her lips. , smiled knowingly, but that's true, if you want to do an autopsy, you will have to open your stomach. When Xia Shiqie was gone, he would definitely feel sad, how could he want to let her die, the corpse would not be in peace.

    "Where's Your Highness? But at Xia Shi's concubine's place?" Bi Wu asked casually.

    "My lord, he just passed by." Grandma Qian paused, and then said, "The lord had been guarding the princess in Yulin Garden, but the princess was still awake, and there was someone from Hanliyuan, saying: If there is something that the lord needs to deal with in person, the lord has no other way, so it's over."

    Biwu knew that this was probably said by Mama Qian because she was afraid that she would be unhappy, but what she was unhappy about was at best a little worried .

    She originally thought that Su Chan did not enter the mansion. In this life, the concubine Xia should be safe and sound, and she will die with Wang Yu Bai, but she never expected that she would lose her life in a similar way.