Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    It was revealed

    that she raised her eyes and saw that there were five or six people behind her, with fierce looks on their faces, holding swords and pointing directly at them.

    There was still a person lying on the ground at the forefront, his eyes were wide open, but there was no breath. The arrow just entered his heart, killing him with one arrow.

    Biwu frowned suspiciously, but Wang Yu didn't move when he hugged her, so where did the arrow come from?

    The group of scoundrels were also stunned by the sudden arrow, but after all, they were all people who lived on the tip of the knife. How could they ever be afraid of these, they looked at each other, and then raised their swords and swarmed them.

    Yin Ling screamed in fright, Bi Wu was also pale, but the man in front of her was calm and motionless.

    "His Royal Highness..."

    Her voice was trembling, but her eyes were hot, and she was covered by a big palm, and a man's comforting voice sounded in her ears, "Don't be afraid."

    Those people failed to rush up, It seemed that someone was blocking them, and the sound of swords and screams blended together, which was especially clear in the silent night, making it creepy.

    In the previous life, Biwu learned from Xuer that King Yu secretly trained a group of secret guards to protect his safety, but Biwu had never seen it with his own eyes.

    Now hearing this movement, Biwu realized that it must be those dark guards.

    A whistle suddenly sounded from the top of his head, and soon the hooves of the "ta-ta" approached, and Bi Wu only felt his body vacated and was hugged onto the horse's back.

    Yu Wang also turned up neatly, hugged her with one hand, tightened the reins with the other, and galloped away.

    Biwu seemed to remember something, and grabbed onto King Yu's jacket in panic, "Your Highness, my maid..."

    "Don't worry, someone will protect her." King Yu said lightly.

    Biwu was not at ease. She remembered Xiaolian who worked with her in Prince Yu's Mansion in her previous life. Xiaolian died in an assassination to protect her and Xu'er.

    She looked back frequently, but the horse went farther and farther, but couldn't see anything. Biwu didn't have time to worry too much, and suddenly a few horses sprang from the trail and surrounded them, completely forcing a stop.

    King Yu held the arm of the person in front of him a little tighter, his eyes swept over a few people with a

    cold and indifferent look, "Are you from Fu Sheng?" The black-clothed man at the head sneered disdainfully, "Since Da Gongzi Shen is watching Come out, why don't you just hand over the woman in your arms to us, maybe if we are happy, we will leave you a whole corpse."

    Biwu opened her eyes slightly when she heard the words, and when she heard the word "Fu Sheng", she was originally I thought it was King Yu and the Eleventh Prince who faked their identities, but I never thought it was because of her!

    When she was shocked, she heard the man's low voice above her head.

    "Murdering lives on the street and robbing people's daughters, Fu Sheng is really out of control. He doesn't take the government and His Majesty into consideration, right?"

    She looked up and saw King Yu's face gloomy, with a strong killing intent in his eyes. It made him look like an Asura who walked out of purgatory. He was sullen and cold, and Biwu couldn't help but feel chills down his spine.