Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Youxi

    Biwu pursed her lips slightly, and adjusted her breathing a little to calm herself down.

    No matter how powerful Su Chan is, she probably just guessed that she was pregnant, otherwise she wouldn't use this glass of wine to test her.

    She didn't know much about the inside story. At most, she thought that she and King Yu had a head and tail before the big wedding, so that the bead fetus was dark, so she wanted to call an imperial doctor to expose the secret of her pregnancy.

    After all, it was only half a month since she and King Yu got married, so there was no way she could be pregnant, and even if she was pregnant, she wouldn't have a pulse. But if the imperial doctor had a happy pulse, her charge of losing her virginity before marriage would be fulfilled.

    Although the Jokhao folk customs are open, it will not allow men and women to give and receive privately before marriage. What's more, the fact that she and King Yu held a big wedding only half a month apart has caused a lot of criticism. Even if the child in her womb belongs to King Yu, she may be charged with seduction, and her innocence will be ruined. .

    Biwu glanced at Su Chan secretly, and felt that this person was really terrifying.

    It is true that her ruining her reputation does not benefit Su Chan in the slightest, and her status as a princess will not change because of it, but seeing her being accused by thousands of people and unable to lift her head is enough to make Su Chan feel happy.

    "Grandmother, granddaughter-in-law is fine." Bi Wu was silent, then looked at the queen mother calmly, "It's just that Miss Su came to toast with granddaughter-in-law, and granddaughter-in-law can't drink because of her body, so Miss Su is concerned. Two sentences." The

    queen mother nodded clearly and said, "That's the case, you are indeed reluctant to drink alcohol."

    "Yes." Biwu looked at Su Chan with a smile, "It seems that Miss Su will drink this glass of wine. I can only owe it first and pay it back another day, but I'll drink it next time, I'm afraid it will be Miss Su's wedding wine."

    Biwu's generous appearance made Su Chan frown slightly, giving rise to a bit of suspicion. , Hearing Biwu mentioning her filthy marriage, I felt angry, but it was not easy to attack, so I could only respectfully say: "The princess can forgive the servant girl, it's just a glass of wine, it doesn't matter, the servant girl will do it first. To respect."

    She raised her head and drank all the wine in the glass, her movements were fast, and it was a little bit of venting her anger.

    After drinking, she lowered her body and was blessed, and sat down with Yu Chengyin.

    This catastrophe is over, and Bi Wu heaved a long sigh of relief in his heart.

    It seems that she has to avoid this girl Su in the future. A narrow-minded and paranoid person like her is the most difficult to provoke, otherwise she will become crazy and I don't know what she will do.

    Biwu had seen her powerful methods with her own eyes in her previous life.

    At this time, on the bank of the river downstairs, the She Liusai had already seen the outcome. The two sons won the championship. Emperor Yong'an's face was bright. In the end is a bit worse.

    Although King Cheng was rewarded, he seemed to smile a little reluctantly. He just fell off his horse in such a woeful manner in front of everyone, and he really couldn't be happy.